Pages

24 June, 2010

New sounds on June


     So...I found any interesting sound eventually, a group of teens (probably) from Norwich who played indie pop with the strong teens' power, they are Evan <3, Katie, Fab, and Roary. I like listening indie-pop since my friends told me sucha thing, from the local one like Annemarie, Endhah'n Rhesa, till the Glaswegian band like Camera Obscura and Belle and SebastianAnd when BS (Belle and Sebastian) started to drive me crazy, I was fad looked for any indie-pop band in last.fm, and finally I found any interesting sounds like The Mutering Retreats, and The Kabeedies. I didnt listen to all those songs and The Kabeedies just grab my attention quickly ;)) They have adolescent sounds and its power! Like the other economical teens, I went to 4shared directly to download their songs, yeah as you know that I'm not such a teen who just want to spend money just for buy a cassette, CD or something..but it doesnt mean that I dont support our local band..it just economical matter you know..but actually sometimes (not really ;p ) I buy cassettes of my favorite band even not often. Back to the topic, then finally I got their songs..but when I checked it to their myspace, the songs that I got are in different album or EP with that ones (Rumpus). And now I still look for Rumpus album, the downloadable one of course :P I've tried hard to look for it (LOL), but there's just the payable one. So if you guys find the Rumpus (downloadble or FREE) just share the link to me or send those songs, hehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment